Vyacheslav Anatolievich Shalevich (Russian: Вячесла́в Анато́льевич Шале́вич; 27 May 1934, Moscow - 21 December 2016, Moscow) was a Soviet and Russian film and theater actor, People's Artist of the RSFSR.
Born in Moscow. Childhood lived with his mother Elena in the area Theater Vakhtangov.
His father - a former White officer  Anatoly Shalevich, defected to the Red Army and rose to the rank of General of the NKVD, was directly involved in the purges. His mother, though she loved Anatoly Shalevich, left him in the eighth month of pregnancy because of jealousy from Minsk to Moscow to aunt. Son of a single mother. Vyacheslav believed his father died in the Finnish war. True, he had learned only 38 years old when on tour in Biysk he met the man who introduced Anatoly Shalevich.
In 1958 he graduated from the Boris Shchukin Theatre Institute. After graduation was accepted into the troupe of the State Academic Theatre named after Vakhtangov.
Shalevich one of the few actors who played in two films with the same name, but are not remakes - Red Square.
Artistic director of the Moscow Drama Theater named Ruben Simonov (1998). Academician of the Russian Academy of Cinematographic Arts Nika Award. Associate Professor of Russian Academy of Theatre Arts.
- 1958: The Captain's Daughter (Капитанская дочка) as Shvabrin
- 1961: The Obscurity Barrier (Барьер неизвестности) as Baykalov
- 1963: Now Let Him Go (Теперь пусть уходит) as Stan Beeston
- 1967: Three Poplars in Plyushcikha (Три тополя на Плющихе) as Grisha
- 1968: Virineya (Виринея) as Ivan Pavlovich
- 1968: The Picture of Dorian Gray (Портрет Дориана Грея) as Alan
- 1968: The Sixth of July (Шестое июля) as Yakov Blumkin
- 1970: Red Square (Красная площадь) as Kutasov
- 1970: My Street (Моя улица) as Semyon Semyonovich
- 1971: The City Under Lindens (Город под липами) as Boris Popov
- 1973: Seventeen Moments of Spring (Семнадцать мгновений весны) as Allen Dulles
- 1976: Carlos Espinola Diary (Дневник Карлоса Эспинолы) as school principal
- 1978: The Cure Against Fear (Лекарство против страха) as Panafidin
- 1980: Code Name Is 'South Thunder' (Кодовое название «Южный гром») as General Beryozov
- 1994: The Master and Margarita (Мастер и Маргарита) as Caiaphas
- 1999: It's Not recommended To Offending Women (Женщин обижать не рекомендуется) as Admiral
- 2004: Red Square (Красная площадь) as Aleksandr Rekunkov (Soviet Union Attorney General in 1981-1988)
- Honored Artist of the RSFSR (1971)
- People's Artist of the RSFSR (1979)
- State Prize of the Russian Federation in the field of literature and art in 1994 (29 May 1995)
- Order of Friendship of Peoples (6 May 1994) - for his great contribution in the field of theatrical art
- Winner of the Government of Moscow (1996)
- Order of Honour(1 November 2001) - for many years of fruitful activity in the field of culture and art, a great contribution to strengthening friendship and cooperation between the nations
- Order "For Merit to the Fatherland", 4th class (27 May 2004) - for his great contribution in the development of theatrical art '.
Nav pesaistītu vietu
|Saistītās personas vārds||Saites||Apraksts|
|2||Roman Tkachuk||Darba biedrs|
|3||Vjačeslavs Tihonovs||Darba biedrs|
|4||Ростислав Плятт||Darba biedrs|
|5||Рудольф Рудин||Darba biedrs|
|6||Jevgeņijs Jevstigņejevs||Darba biedrs|
|7||Владимир Козел||Darba biedrs|
|8||Yuri Vizbor||Darba biedrs|
|9||Татьяна Пельтцер||Darba biedrs|
|10||Зиновий Высоковский||Darba biedrs|
|11||Jurijs Šatalovs||Darba biedrs|
|12||Valeri Zolotukhin||Darba biedrs|
|13||Andrei Krasko||Darba biedrs|
|14||Spartak Miszulin||Darba biedrs|
|15||Harijs Liepiņš||Darba biedrs|
|16||Борис Рунге||Darba biedrs|
|17||Uldis Pūcītis||Darba biedrs|
|18||Georgs Vicins||Darba biedrs|
|19||Olga Arossewa||Darba biedrs|
|20||Готлиб Ронинсон||Darba biedrs|
|21||Aleksandrs Beļavskis||Darba biedrs|
|22||Oļegs Tabakovs||Darba biedrs|
|23||Юрий Волынцев||Darba biedrs|
|24||Oleg Anofriev||Darba biedrs|
Nav norādīti notikumi